Monday, September 13, 2010

Learned from Experience

It isn't a good idea to scare someone who is curling their eyelashes.

Hairdressers should not speak on the phone while mixing (my) hair color.

I have fed my teenaged sons chili on Saturday evening only to regret it at church on Sunday morning. 

Always hated it when my children would grab their bottoms and yell "don't spank me" when we were in a crowded room.

Living on the edge can be tricky especially when the arches of your feet will not bend very well any more.

Starbuck's coffee will make you want to sing ... at three in the morning!

Children cannot look you straight in the eye and lie to you.

I do have a green thumb! Just look at the cheese in my fridge!

Do you any little secrets that you have learned from experience? Please share!



2 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

ha ha!!!!! this was very clever and
funny! i am all too acquainted
with that kind of green thumb.

i love your facelift! so fresh and
light!

myletterstoemily said...

just came over to say, "hi!" nothing
new at my place.