There are some things I really didn't know when I was twenty~one. I did not have a need to know some of them, some things were not invented yet, and some of them were beyond my life experience. I thought I might name a few of those things.
1. I did not know that there was such a thing as a mirror magnified to the 15th power.
2. I had never heard of spanx. Nor did I need them at the time.
3. Cell phones? I did not need a pocket in my purse for one like I do now so that I can find it when it buzzes or rings.
4. Blogging might be a word that my toddler might say while rolling his dump truck across the kitchen floor.
5. Travel the world? I thought making it to the store was an accomplished feat!!!
6. I did not know that God really, really loved me ... until the day I read Romans 8. It changed my life.
7. I did not think I could be successful. My husband was extremely successful. Thought my success in life would come from being in his shadow. I had a wrong definition of success.
8. I thought that people in their 50's were old ... or getting there!!! (Recalculating!!!!)
9. I really felt like beds should make themselves!!!! (Wouldn't that be cool?)
10. I really believed if you loved people well they would love you back. Now I know that they do ... sometimes.