Saturday, November 2, 2013

                 
                   

"Here comes Bob!" 

Bob number 3 was entering the store where I am  now working. 

I met four new people yesterday and three of them were named Bob. Unrelated Bobs.

I checked by inbox when I got home from work and there was an e-mail asking, "How is Bob _ _ _ _ _ _ doing?" I'm sure glad they put the last name! Bob number four had entered my day.


I write about diversity and the Lord gives me a day full of Bobs. All four Bobs in this story are about the same age, same size . . . they have lots of similarities! 


Your sense of humor is in full swing, Lord!


FUNNYYY!!!


As a result, I must add a few thoughts to yesterday's post.

We are all born with the same name . . . SINNER. We all need to be delivered from sin!  

 Jesus doesn't like sin. He hates it. Sin was the reason He had to go to the cross. It wasn't His sin, but ours. He died in our place so that we could be delivered from sin and have eternal life. We have no hope apart from Him.

He set the prostitute free from her sin. He forgave her. He delivered her. He loved her. 

He didn't condone her sin. He didn't become a sinner like her. If He had, he couldn't have been her deliverer. 

I think it would be wonderful if everyone in the world had the same NEW name . . .SINNER SAVED BY GOD'S GRACE!!!

Perhaps that is your name now. AWESOME! 

When we meet someone who does not have that new name yet,those who are trapped in the death-grip of sin, we should love them. Hate their sin, don't jump into it with them, but love them like Jesus does!  

It could change the world!!!

Your thoughts?


"The thief does  not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10 NKJV

ps. Do you know Jesus as your savior? I would love to tell you more about Him. Please e-mail me at cheribunch@gmail.com if you have anymore questions. I'm praying for you!







No comments: