Monday, November 4, 2013



                            Play Day

The babies are coming over to play this morning. Ace, Grandpa Scotty and I played with the play dough last time they were here. Everything that goes into Petra's hand ends up in her mouth. She doesn't get to play with play dough yet. 

I can't wait for them to arrive! We always have a very good time. 



                                                 Petra
                                                Ace
 I know today is going to be wonderful! I already know because these two little people make me so happy!

I hope that you will have a very happy day, too! 

I wish you could come over and play with us . . . I hope that you will have some playtime today mixed in with whatever you are doing. 

I thought you might enjoy this from my friend Lea!

 http://myletterstoemily.blogspot.com/

It made me smile! 

Enjoy! 


 

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Hope you had a fun day Cheri. How could you not with those two precious cuties!

I had a full day. Another busy one tomorrow. Will follow your link and check out this other post tomorrow.
Blessings and love,
Joy

myletterstoemily said...

hi cheri!

ace and petra are adorable! wish i could
smoosh some playdoh with them.

thank you for linking to my silly, old blog.

you're a sweet friend, and i love that you're
writing more!